Jak is one of the main protagonists of the Jak and Daxter series and would be playable in The Crossover Game.
Trophy Information Edit
Jak's Legacy Edit
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
- Jak II
- Jak 3
- Jak X: Combat Racing
- Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
- Jak and Daxter Collection
- Hot Shots Golf Fore!
- Ratchet Deadlocked
- PlayStation Move Heroes
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- PlayStation Smash Bros
- PlayStation All-Stars: Polygon Version
- PlayStation All-Stars Storm
- PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Stadium
- PlayStation All-Stars Round 2
- Microsoft Legends Battle Zone X (Cross-Platform Mode only)
- Super Smash Bros. Next (Cross-Platform Mode only)
- PlayStation x Nintendo: Super Smash Bros All-Stars
Name: Ratchet & Clank, Banjo & Kazooie, TBA
VS Ratchet & Clank: TBA
VS Banjo & Kazooie: TBA
Ratchet & Clank: Both the Jak and Daxter franchise and Ratchet & Clank franchise have had cameos in each other's games mainly because of the close partnership shared between its developers, Naughty Dog and Insomniac Games, the creators of PlayStation's iconic games: Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon. Jak and Ratchet have also been considered the mascots of their generation, and have actually met each other in PlayStation Move Heroes, where they bickered amongst themselves, but eventually became allies. Jak and Daxter and Ratchet & Clank are duos that involve one character for main gameplay (Jak and Ratchet) and one character for support/help (Daxter and Clank). Both challenged each other in Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE!.
Banjo & Kazooie: TBA
Current Status: Edit
Jak's moveset is imported directly from PlayStation All-Stars.
This moveset applies to all Jak's variations.
Normal Combos Edit
- Neutral: Jak punches with his left fist, then with his right fist, then does a multi-hit spinning attack.
- Forward/Backward: TBA
- Upward: TBA
- Downward: TBA
Smash Attacks Edit
- Side - Peace Maker: Jak shoots an electrical dark eco sphere forward, and explodes.
- Up - Uppercut: Jak does a powerful rising uppercut.
- Down - Wave Concussor: Jak fires a circular blast of red eco along the floor that creates an explosion.
Special Moves Edit
- Neutral - TBA: TBA
- Back/Forward - TBA: TBA
- Upward - TBA: TBA
- Downward- TBA: TBA
- Light Jak: TBA
- Dark Jak: TBA
- Up: TBA
- Side: TBA
- Down: TBA
- Character Intro: Jak jumps out of a Hellcat, then draws his Morph Gun.
- Victory Screen: Jak break-dances, similar to when he and Daxter find a Power Cell in The Precursor Legacy.
- Losing Screen: Jak lies on the ground as Daxter says a random line of dialogue, such as "This is what happens when you drop my name from the title!".
- Idle Animation: TBA